Saturday, January 23, 2010

Kendon

I know that I am a few days early, but since I have a few minutes I thought I better get this post done. My baby is turning 4 on the 27th!!! I can't believe it. When people used to tell me that "they grow up so fast", I thought they were nuts. But it's so true! I can't believe how these 4 years have just flown by. I must say Kendon has been a joy to have. Of course there are the usual tantrums but he really has brought so much happiness to our family.
I want to write a little about his birth. I had a doctor appointment on a Monday and the doctor wanted to see if I was progressing at all. He told me I was already dialated to a 4 and that if I needed to get anything done I better do it now. Being as stubborn as I am, I thought whatever, I have 3 more weeks until I am due. But thursday morning at 2:00, Kendon was certainly ready to come out. We left for the hospital around 3:00a.m. and he was out around 4:00 a.m. I am so glad we left when we did or he would have entered this world in our car! :) He came out so fast that the doctor hadn't even made it into the room yet. Luckily his dad was there to "catch him".
He weighed in at 7 pounds 12 ounces. Our smallest baby.
Kendon was such a good baby. Always a handsome smile. I am lucky to be his mom, and we are lucky to have him in our family. His sisters love him and he always calls them "his girls". When he wakes up in the morning he always asks me, "mom, where are my girls?" Kendon, we love you. Happy 4th birthday.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! He is such a great kid! Kraig and I were saying on the way home how sweet he is! The party was fun! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! He is a handsome little man!!

    ReplyDelete