Saturday, May 8, 2010

Race for the Cure 2010

So here we are at our annual tradition of going to the Race for the Cure. It's held every Mother's Day weekend. It's an awesome event. It is so inspiring and uplifting to go. You can really feel the love that people have for those in their lives that are living with this disease. I looked at some young girls, probably no older than my girls who had lost their mother 1 month ago. It makes me so grateful for the time that I have, and how lucky that I am to still have my mom here and that I can be here for my kids. We of course go because of my fabulous mother. We love her, are proud of her, and are thankful for every year that she is here!! Way to go mom! Here are some of my favorite pics from the day.
The girls with their cute Grandma Kris.

The whole group.

Kourtney with crazy uncle Bubs.


The Ladies. Kim was late of course. :)

2 comments: