Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hip Hip Hooray!

Well, the past month and this month have found our family at many a dance competitions. If it's Saturday, you will find us following all the other families with girls waiting to compete. When Kevin needs directions, I just tell him to "follow the sequins and feathers". It makes for crazy weekends with Kendon playing soccer too, but there is nothing else I would rather be doing. I love watching my kids at all the things they love to do. I do however, officially live in my van. Both girls do cheerleading and I am so proud of them. They have come a long way and although it isn't always easy they have stuck it out. I think they both look so cute in their uniforms! My camera didn't take the best shots but oh well!
Kourtney, Kayla, and Kennedy waiting for the awards to start.


A quick picture before we go. Their hair-do this year causes a lot of tears to get done, but hey, it's worth it right? Looks really good when done!
And a little shout out to their little brother Kendon. Who just needs his box of popcorn and a Sprite and he's good to go. Sometimes I worry he's been there to long when he tells me he "doesn't like some peoples costumes". :)

3 comments:

  1. Seriously, they are the cutest cheerleaders ever!! Way to go girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those girls look so cute in their uniforms. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really cute pics! They look so grown up in their cheer uniforms!

    ReplyDelete