Sunday, June 20, 2010

Kendon's Graduation



I can't believe the school year has come to an end so quickly! Here we are at Kendon's Small Wonders Preschool graduation. He did great. I think he was more fascinated by the lights on the ceiling than actually singing all the songs.:) His teacher was Ms. Casey who he just loved. He wanted to take her flowers all year and finally got to at graduation. He also attented preschool with his cousin Brooklyn. They love going to school together and have so much fun. He is growing up way too fast!!!! Congrats Kendon on a great first year of school.






2 comments:

  1. He did a great job at the graduation! It will be so sad when I have to send Brooklyn to Welby :) She will wonder where her other half is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Cute blog! I didn't know kendon went to small wonders?? Easton loved it there! Maybe since I can't come see you each month on the first day, since I'm so on top of it like that, we'll have to do lunch!

    ReplyDelete