Thursday, July 8, 2010

Kennedy's Graduation

Kindergarten Graduation 2010

Where did this year go?? I feel like I just sent Kennedy to Kindergarten and now it's over. For their Kindergarten program they put on this cute show where they dress up as something they want to be when they grow up, or their favorite outfit. I ask Kennedy, so what do you want to be when you grow up? She thinks for a minute.. "I think in the circus." WTH? :)I don't know where that came from. I knew I wasn't going to dress her up as a clown because first of all, I hate clowns, and 2nd we never go to the circus. Then it was a dentist because you get a prize at the end. After this we went the other route and went for her favorite outfit. Anyone who knows Kennedy knows she loves pajamas. She would wear them all day if she could. So we got her these summer ones and some cute pink slippers from Justice to go with it. She is so cute, fun, and we love her and are glad she is in our family! Congrats Kennedy. :)

We get to cram summer into 3 weeks so summer posting will be coming soon!!

Her class singing their program songs.

Kennedy with her awesome teacher Mrs. Foster. I love this lady. At the end of the year she gives each child a big scrapbook full of everything they did that year. (One less year for me to get behind on).

No comments:

Post a Comment