Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summer Week 3

Well, our final week of summer has come to a close. My sister came to a lot of these activities. We were hoping it would start the labor process but hence, that baby is not coming out. It was a really busy week but we fit in as much as we could. Time now to get back to the grind of school, homework, and getting to bed before 10. Next break: September. :)

Monday: Went to the Herriman Beach once again. Thanks Jaci for driving out and spending the day with us. The kids loved having their cousins there. Later that night we went to watch dad play softball. Let's just say we need to take him to the batting cages. :)
Tuesday: Friend day. Set up all the water toys. I actually forgot to take some pictures! :( But Kennedy got to go and have a fun day at the dentist. One baby root canal taken care of by my fabulous brother-in-law dentist. Love the pink piggy nose filled with laughing gas. She did great!
Wednesday: The girls had a birthday party that day so it was just me and Kendon. We decided to go to Boondocks and just play in the arcade. It's funny when you only have one kid to go around with. I guess I will have to get used to it starting tomorrow.
Thursday: Getting ready for school day!! Shopping, glitter toes, and haircuts. Looking great for a new year of school.
Friday: Took the Trax train downtown for lunch. Who knew that public transportation could be so much fun? :) We were supposed to meet Kevin for lunch but unfortunately he got called to a meeting. Looks like we will have to do it again.
I love my kids. It has been such a fun 3 weeks. I'm excited for them to start a new year, and hope that they have a great time. I can't believe how fast time seems to be going.

6 comments:

  1. So fun! I love the toes! Where did you go? Missed you @ church, but I guess you were just busy blogging! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun three weeks your family has had. I can't believe school is already starting again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great week with everything going on! I wish I could have done the trax with you guys. We will have to do it again when I'm not prego anymore. I can't believe the 3 weeks have already come and gone. Good times!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turn off the computer and get to church! :-) You were missed. Summer even brought a cooler with ice for your Diet Coke.

    Love all these posts! You are such a cute Mom. Bet you love not having to lug around diapers and make it home for naptime, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute clothes and cute toes! looks like a party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didnt know you had a blog. hopefully its ok I took a peek;) what a fun mom you are! love herriman beach. I've only made it out there once so far this summer...fun to see what you're up to:)

    ReplyDelete