Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Kendon!

My youngest turned 5 last month! How old am I?? Where does the time go? We love Kendon. He is such a sweet boy yet has so much energy. His favorite things right now are anything SuperHero. He love to wrestle with his dad, me, and his sisters. He loves to play soccer and baseball. This year was the first year that he had a friend party and needless to say I was a little nervous to host so many boys. But it was so fun! There is no drama with boys. I know he had a good time because at the end of the day while I was trying to clean up he came up to me and said, "Mom, this is the best day ever. I love you." Makes it all worth it. Hope he has another healthy, happy, year.





1 comment:

  1. You always know how to throw a good party. I must agree that the boy parties seem a lot less stressful! Can't wait to throw my first girl party this year.

    ReplyDelete