Sunday, February 20, 2011

Valentine's Day

Here are just a few shots of Valentine's Day this year. (not sure what is up with my camera and the crappy picture quality!) The kids always wake up to a little treat from me and Kevin. Then I try to make their lunch with as much valentine creativity as I can muster. It's hard to surprise them at lunch though when Kennedy always checks her lunch on the way to school to make sure she is going to want to eat what I've given her. They all had fun at their classroom parties and then at night we set the table for a romantic dinner for 5. I slaved over a hot stove as I baked them the heart shaped pizza they've been wanting from Papa Murphy's.
Kourtney and her BFF Kayla with their Valentines boxes.
Kennedy at her class party playing hot potato. Valentine's Dinner!

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I love that pizza!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if it's the size of the coke can and IPhone or what but Kayla looks extremely small! (More than usual) :)

    ReplyDelete